[Kroupware] Kolab, Cyrus, Insight connector

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:25:22 +0000

On Friday 21 February 2003 23:36, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> Martin Konold wrote:
> > On Friday 21 February 2003 09:58, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> >
> > Hi Nicolas,
> >
> >>In am currently trying The Insight Connector for Outlook 97, and step on
> >>a little problem, for which don't know the culprit...
> >>* in french, the Outlook "outbox" is called "Bo=EEte d'envoi", with the=
 '.
> >>* Insight connector tries again and again to create this mailbox on the
> >>IMAP server, because it is never there
> >
> > Yes, this problem is a known internationalization bug in Bynari`s Insig=
ht
> > Connector. I have been told that it is supposed to be fixed in their
> > latest beta.
>
> The problem apparently comes from the server : when I try to create the
> same folder using Mozilla, the answer is "The current command did not
> succeed. The mail server responded: Invalid mailbox name."
> The error comes from the ' in the folder name (I can create one whitout
> the ', but it isn't any use for Outlook FR, which wants it in french).

When I create a subfolder in my INBOX e.g. "salon d'huile" it gets
allso not created , while when I create a folder "salon de th=E9" it's
no problem, I use the kde kolab client. Apparently there is a problem
with the  '  in folder names .
WB