[Kroupware] Kolab, Cyrus, Insight connector

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:04:46 -0800

On Friday 21 February 2003 09:58, Nicolas Huillard wrote:

Hi Nicolas,

> In am currently trying The Insight Connector for Outlook 97, and step on
> a little problem, for which don't know the culprit...
> * in french, the Outlook "outbox" is called "Bo=EEte d'envoi", with the '.
> * Insight connector tries again and again to create this mailbox on the
> IMAP server, because it is never there

Yes, this problem is a known internationalization bug in Bynari`s Insight=20
Connector. I have been told that it is supposed to be fixed in their latest=
=20
beta.

> Can anyone lead me to the right place to search ?

Please contact Bynari.

In the meantime please be aware of the fact that we a trying our best to=20
support alternatives for the bynari plugins.

Regards,
=2D- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963
fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de