[Kroupware] Using the kmail kolab client and outlook to access the same account

Carlos A. Rega kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:58:07 +0000

On Tuesday 11 Feb 2003 16:51, Bo Thorsen wrote:

> It is unfortunately not possible to use both KMail and Outlook to access
> the same account. The reason for this is that Outlook stores everything
> in a proprietary format in the folders that KMail can only to some extend
> work on.
>
> The people using the clients must decide which of the clients they want to
> use, and stick to it :-(
I guess that will not be a problem (probably it will be only me at the moment
using kde :-(, thanks for the answer anyway, that way I know I am not doing
anything wrong!

Thanks again for the great work!

Carlos