[Kroupware] Using the kmail kolab client and outlook to access the same account

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:18:58 +0100

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 17:58, Carlos A. Rega wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 Feb 2003 16:51, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> > It is unfortunately not possible to use both KMail and Outlook to
> > access the same account. The reason for this is that Outlook stores
> > everything in a proprietary format in the folders that KMail can only
> > to some extend work on.
> >
> > The people using the clients must decide which of the clients they
> > want to use, and stick to it :-(
>
> I guess that will not be a problem (probably it will be only me at the
> moment using kde :-(, thanks for the answer anyway, that way I know I
> am not doing anything wrong!

Just to be sure that you understood me correctly: There is no problem=20
scheduling appointments between KMail and Outlook, so you won't have a=20
problem being invited or inviting the OL people.

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=C3=A4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark