[Kroupware] Debian woody packages and roadmap

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:13:38 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Javier Vi=F1uales Guti=E9rrez wrote:

> El  7-feb-2003 a las 16:10:30, konold@erfrakon.de escribi=F3:
> > We made precautions in many places to allow for different prefixes (re.=
g.
> > /usr/local/kolab). We did not test this though.
> >
> > Please report success /failure.
>
> Ok, I'll do it.
>
> > _Please_ have a look at the spec files and you will see that they downl=
oad
> > the required stuff via wget from their original source.
>
> You don't understand me. I know the spec files do it that but, how many
> things from apache, perl and other important and basic stuff of a
> distribution like Debian GNU/Linux has modifications from the original
> source code?, are there any document I can read?.

All modifications (if any) are in the cvs.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de