[Kroupware] Announcement: Kolab Server Beta2.1 available

Tassilo Erlewein kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:53:23 +0100

Hello all,

a bugfixed Kolab Beta 2.1 will come up shortly at the main download location
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-1.0-beta2.1/src

(if ftp.kde.org hasn't catched up with the sync yet, try ktown.kde.org=20
instead)

=46or your convenience, we provide binary packages at:
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-1.0-beta2.1/bin/SuSE-=
8.1

Using binary packages you can save time and bypass the lengthy openpkg=20
bootstrap process. Have a look at the README file.

Debian 3.0 will follow shortly, I hope. That depends on our development ser=
ver=20
and how busy the client development team is right now (they do heavily depe=
nd=20
on it and couldn't afford a downtime these days).

The reason for the bugfixed beta2.1 is that we had various issues when=20
upgrading to openpkg1.2 and to the latest versions of the OSS projects we=20
depend on. Check the cvs for details, if you like.

Please continue to give feedback. Although we sometimes do not answer promp=
ly=20
we try hard to include all technical feedback.

Thanks and best regards,

Tassilo

=2D-=20
Dipl.-Ing. Tassilo Erlewein

Nobelstra=DFe 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0160 4442541
fax: 0711 7357730
email: tassilo.erlewein@erfrakon.de