[Kroupware] Announcement: Kolab Server Beta2.1 available

Tobias Hadem kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 18:10:36 +0100

Hello,

are all Packages available as Binaries? I miss procmail for example..

Or should i mix Source-RPM´s from beta 1 with binaries from beta 2?

Greets,

--
Tobias Hadem			th@lt-ec.de
LT-ec service & solutions 	http://www.lt-ec.de

LinuxTag - Europes largest expo and conference
vom 10.-13.7.2003 im Messe- und Kongresszentrum Karlsruhe