[Kroupware] Running kolab server

Carlos A. Rega kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:25:55 +0000

Finally got everything sorted.

The authentication problem came from ldap not running, there was an old ldap
process that hadn't been killed, and was preventing slapd from starting up,
however, starting monit from rc.d wasn't giving any feedback on that, once I
tried starting with monit from kolab/bin, I saw a message in syslog warning
that ld could not be started. Killed the process and restarted and now
everything seems to work in the server end, even the port number changes for
apache.

BTW, if someone is interested, I could upload my binary rpms for RedHat 8.0,
that way only the bootstrap method would be needed for a quick test of the
server.

Lets start playing with the clients then!

Thanks
Carlos