[Kroupware] cyrus part of kolab wont start properly, lmtpd not running, so no mail is delivered

jon707 at kollegiegaarden.dk jon707 at kollegiegaarden.dk
Tue Dec 2 17:19:14 CET 2003

i'm beginning to think that the error might lie here:

I installed the binary packages and followed the QIM and the binary part.
That part says
/kolab/bin/rpm -Uhv imapd*kol.rpm

http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-server-1.0/bin/Debian-3.0/imapd-2.1.14-20030707_kolab.ix86-linux2.4-kol.rpm
http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-server-1.0/bin/Debian-3.0/imap-2002d-20030530.ix86-linux2.4-kol.rpm

but there is 2 imap files. I didnt install imap-2002d... because the QIM
only talked about the imapd file... maybe that was a mistake. Unfortunately
i already wiped the installation in order to get space for the binary
installation.
If both files are to be installed, maybe the QIM should be updated.

JonB