[Kroupware] Small problems with kolab server

Otmar Stahl ostahl at lsw.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Aug 19 14:49:07 CEST 2003

Hello,

Currently I am testing kolab, for the beginning as an emailserver only,
and I am so far quite happy with it. Almost everything works fine. I
encountered two small but important problems however, which I could not
yet solve:

1) kolab accepts mail only for user at domain. However, several of our
users receive mail still for user at mail.domain or similar for the
maschine name. In this case mail delivery fails. I can rewrite the user
with the alias file, but how can I strip the machine name from the
recipient address?

2) mail box quotas do not seem to work, a least I get an empty result
with:

su - kolab-r
/kolab/bin/cyrquota

Is this normal, and how can I set the quotas.

Any hints are most welcome.

Kind regards, Otmar Stahl