[Kroupware] Important stuff is missing WHY?

Olaf Boehm olaf.boehm at lanner.de
Mon Aug 18 11:48:21 CEST 2003

I installed Kolab and in works good.

I wondering why very important stuff is not covered by a howto or the
kolab server this makes Kolab near unusable for me and pretty much all!

1) To get external mail you have to use fetchmail to poll from your ISP
but then how to deliver the mail to kolab hard to understand this major
point was not covered
2) Send mail via extrenam SMTP relay why this is not covered when e.g.
in germany where Kolab was paid direct sending is not possible   hard to
understand this major point was not covered

Hope that this is fixed soon

Regards Olaf