[Kroupware] How stable work kroubware

Dirk Schleicher d.schleicher at globaco.de
Tue Aug 12 16:37:39 CEST 2003

Hallo to all,

How stable is work with kroubware? I will install kroubware
on a older PC with Woody on it.
This PC will be integrated in a small network with 5 NT-Clients
and Outlook2k.
On the beginning we will work with 2 clients on it.
In the daily use what will happen? Will it work "normal"
or how many time I will spend on the system?
I know is not easy to understand what I mean (sometimes
I have problems to understand me by my own) and also not
easy to answer. I hope somebody understand me?
(Sorry is the heat at the moment in Germany )

Best regards

Dirk