[Kroupware] Re: Kroupware KDE client Free/Busy

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Tue Apr 29 11:24:53 CEST 2003

Hi Bo,

The way I try to schedule the meeting:

1) I have a Kolar user Demo User1 (demo.user1 at kolabtest.co.za) with UID demouser1
2) I have a similar Demo User2

3) I publish both of their free busy time.

4) I then log in as Demo User 1, do a LDAP address book query and add Demo User2
to my address book.

5) I then click on the new appointment button, set a meeting title and click on the
Attendees tab.

6) I then click on the Adress Book... button and add Demo User2 to the meeting.

The new entry for Demo User2 in the timetable view does not show the user's Free/Busy
times.

Is this the correct procedure?

Regards,
Stephan