[Kroupware] Cyrus Login error [rc1]

Klaus Meyer kmeyer at dohle.com
Thu Apr 17 14:07:53 CEST 2003

I don't know if I am exactly right but cyrus IMAP uses saslauthd for
authenticataion and saslauthd asks LDAP for passwords. The Cyrus IMAP
process 'master' is running by the kolab user. IMAP Accounts are also created
by user kolab.
User cyrus has no data in LDAP. Therefor no athentication is possible.
Shouldn't cyrus replaced by kolab in Admin.pm ???

Klaus