[Kroupware] Cyrus Login error [rc1]

Joshua Schmidlkofer menion at asylumwear.com
Wed Apr 16 12:54:55 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 11:45, Joshua Schmidlkofer wrote:
> Login failed: generic failure at
> /kolab/lib/perl/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm line 114
> could not authenticate with Cyrus IMAP daemon () at
> /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab line 428.
>

> I am using the stuff from RC1, and I received the afore mentioned error
> after starting kolab.  Any ideas?

Also, as is probably expected, after this I can create users in LDAP but
mailboxes a created in cyrus.  Logins work fine though, new users
authenticate to IMAP, just no mailbox.  I know how to manage cyrus
otherwise, so I have no emergency, but I need to get the linkage
fixed.   I suck at Perl, so any help is very much appreciated.

js