[Kroupware] Kroupware schedule and complement

Jan-Oliver Wagner kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:03:26 +0200

Nello Nicolas,

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 05:02:09AM +0200, Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:
> As GNU/linux advocate but also ICT manager of a public adminsitration where
> FS is used and about which there is much discussion taking place at the
> parliamentary level about the eventual compulsory use of free software, I am
> very interested in knowing more about the expected developpement schedule
> that I could not find anywhere.

we are currently quite busy to finalize the development. Next month
everything should be working fine. The server is already stable.
We are in the bug-fixing process regarding the KDE client.

Best

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/