[Kroupware] Kroupware schedule and complement

Nicolas Pettiaux kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:02:09 +0200

Dear,=20

This is my first message to this list.=20

First, thank you for the effort to bring to GNU/linux and free software a=
=20
missing piece: a free shared calendar server.

As GNU/linux advocate but also ICT manager of a public adminsitration whe=
re=20
FS is used and about which there is much discussion taking place at the=20
parliamentary level about the eventual compulsory use of free software, I=
 am=20
very interested in knowing more about the expected developpement schedule=
=20
that I could not find anywhere.

I would also like to have an idea about the workload and possibility to a=
dd=20
the possibility to integrate the coming Mozilla calendar tool into Kollab=
 (..=20
that I may even find some money for :-)

THanks,

Nicolas