[Kroupware] Kroupware schedule and complement

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:43:13 +0200

On Thursday 24 October 2002 05:02, Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:

> First, thank you for the effort to bring to GNU/linux and free software a=
=20
> missing piece: a free shared calendar server.

We are doing this, still it might serve all usage patterns optimally,
it is mainly a start to get components for flexible groupware components.

> I would also like to have an idea about the workload and possibility to a=
dd=20
> the possibility to integrate the coming Mozilla calendar tool into Kollab
> (.. that I may even find some money for :-)

I don't know enough about the calender project of mozilla.
The website does not easily show me how its architecture works.
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

Kolab heavily uses imap, this is why it will scale so well.