[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:11:25 +0200

--eHhjakXzOLJAF9wJ

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 07:36:17PM +0200, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Saturday 12 October 2002 16:11, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > I thing that we should keep thing separated and orthogonal as much
> > as we can, so I propose

> > 	- tasks without attendees (and fixed time periods)
>=20
> Tasks with attendees make perfect sense, especially with the=20
> group-scheduling features.=20

Yes it does with group-scheduling features.

But we will not implement and debug=20
real group-scheduling features for tomorrow.
The logic behind this is not simple.

As simple task list for does not have group-scheduling features
and this is enough for what we need for the kroupware project.

--eHhjakXzOLJAF9wJ

--eHhjakXzOLJAF9wJ--