[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Cornelius Schumacher kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:41:28 +0200

On Sunday 13 October 2002 11:25, Martin Konold wrote:
> On Saturday 12 October 2002 07:21 pm, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
>
> > if you wouldn't mix this up. Martin, I think you should fix the
> > architecture document. It contains a lot of wrong references to
> > vCal.
>
> I am a little bit confused about the naming but will happily accept a
> patch.

A s/vCal/iCalendar/g should do the trick. vCalendar is only used for
backwards compatibility and for synchronizing with some mobile phones,
but if I remember correctly these issues aren't mentioned in the
architecture document.