[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:25:42 +0200

On Saturday 12 October 2002 07:21 pm, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

Hi Cornelius,

> if you wouldn't mix this up. Martin, I think you should fix the
> architecture document. It contains a lot of wrong references to vCal.

I am a little bit confused about the naming but will happily accept a pat=
ch.

> iCalendar defines a journal component. That perfectly fits a note.

Yeah, that is also my impression.

Regards,
--martin
Germanenstrasse 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de