[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Reinhold Kainhofer kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:45:05 +0200

On Sunday 13 October 2002 11:25, Martin Konold wrote:
> On Saturday 12 October 2002 07:21 pm, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> > if you wouldn't mix this up. Martin, I think you should fix the
> > architecture document. It contains a lot of wrong references to
> > vCal.
>
> I am a little bit confused about the naming=20

vCal(endar) is the old format which was used until 2.2.something IIRC.=20
Since then the calendar format has been iCalendar, although many=20
developers are still used to vCal and so they use the wrong name for=20
the format. In some cases, even app/library names still contain the=20
wrong vcal instead of ical (e.g. the calendar conduit of KPilot is=20
still called vcalconduit.so, although that's wrong of course).=20

Reinhold