[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:52:33 +0200

On Friday 11 October 2002 01:41 pm, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

Hi,

> I think you could use iCalendar VJOURNAL entries for notes.

> >   - Are you going to implement alarms? If not, this comes next on my
> > TODO.
>
> If you use libkcal to store the notes the basic infrastructure for alar=
ms
> is already done and you only have to add some GUI stuff for displaying =
the

I very much second Cornelius! Please simply use vcal stuff whenever possi=
ble.=20
Actually, calendar, todos, notes etc. all map nicly to vcal.

Regards,
--martin
Germanenstrasse 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de