[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:03:21 +0100

--Boundary-02=_9hky9Nc9GqhPekB

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 22:03, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 November 2002 17:08, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> > This seems to be a general problem if certain institutions
> > have requirements. We could make it configuration options, though.
>=20
> It's much better to have this configurable at run-time.

This should be possible to do.

>  It would be even=20
> better, if a common GUI for both cases could be used.=20

I tend to disagree here.=20
The GUI should be as specific to the task as possible.=20

> One assignee is=20
> only a special case of multiple attendees and as iCalendar allows=20
> multiple attendees for a todo I think KOrganizer has to support that.

Just because iCalender supports this does not mean you have to nessessarily=
=20
agree  with that or support it in your own code.=20
=46or tasks I don't think that group assignments are a good idea right now.