[Kroupware] Trial run with kmail and outlook bynari plugin

Henning Holtschneider kroupware@mail.kde.org
27 Dec 2002 20:41:13 +0100

Am Die, 2002-12-17 um 01.01 schrieb Martin Lillepuu:

> Btw, did you get server side filters (sieve) working?

How is the Sieve filter stuff supposed to work? Do I have to use a
(non-existent?) web interface to define the filter rules or can this be
done from the client (KDE? Outlook?).

> Same here, even though I enabled both ftp/http free-busy services from admin
> interface and added according urls to outlook free-busy options. No luck with
> free-busy.

The proftpd configuration that comes with Kolab 1.0-beta1 does not have
anonymous access turned on. If you enable anonymous access, things
should work. But I'm not sure if it's so easy because my Outlook 2000
doesn't even try to store its free-busy list on the FTP server :-}

Regards,
hh