[Kroupware] Trial run with kmail and outlook bynari plugin

Martin Lillepuu kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:41:42 +0200

Ühel kenal päeval (reede, 27. detsember 2002 21:41) kirjutas Henning
Holtschneider:
> Am Die, 2002-12-17 um 01.01 schrieb Martin Lillepuu:
> > Btw, did you get server side filters (sieve) working?
>
> How is the Sieve filter stuff supposed to work? Do I have to use a
> (non-existent?) web interface to define the filter rules or can this be
> done from the client (KDE? Outlook?).

You should be able to change automatic vacation messages either from web (if
logged in as regular user) or from according kolab client (kmail) menu.

> The proftpd configuration that comes with Kolab 1.0-beta1 does not have
> anonymous access turned on. If you enable anonymous access, things
> should work. But I'm not sure if it's so easy because my Outlook 2000
> doesn't even try to store its free-busy list on the FTP server :-}

http://kroupware.kde.org/concept-1.0.1/c493.html explains how to configure
outlook2000 freebusy settings.

--
Martin Lillepuu | e-mail: martin@lillepuu.com | gsm: +372 515 6450