[Kroupware] Trial run with kmail and outlook bynari plugin

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:32:51 +0100

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 00:48, ralph escherich wrote:
> Our mistake was to take the last official kde3.1, not the latest cvs
> head. We are compiling it right now
> and I'll try then again.

No, please don't. I'm restating the build page to it's former instructions=
=20
since kroupware_branch in KDE cvs really is 3.1 based. It simply doesn't=20
work correctly with HEAD.

When you see the kde-client webpage mention 3.1 instead of HEAD, I'll be=20
done with it :-)

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark