[Kroupware] Kolab-Client Installation problems

Stefan Knorr kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:34:18 +0100

Hi,

After the Beta1 release of the Kolb-server I tried to install both the se=
rver=20
and the Kolab-client from the scratch. The server I got compiled and it's=
 now=20
running, but I couldn't get compiled the client from cvs.
It seems that after branching KDE 3.1 from HEAD the merge of the kolab-cl=
ient=20
changes to KDE HEAD has already started.
My question is, where can I get a somehow working version of the Kolab-cl=
ient=20
stuff and which version of KDE is necessary to compile and run it. I trie=
d=20
the RC5 of KDE 3.1, but no success. I thought, the requirements for the=20
client were KDE3.1. Is this changing now to KDE 3.2 / HEAD?