Questions about documentation for kpovmodeler

Michael Cole colemichae at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 03:50:52 CET 2007

When i started using KPovmodeler I had the same sort of problem at
understanding all the concepts.

The way I did it is was to go to some of the POV sites and download their demo
files and import the files.

Each time I did this I could see on the side menu the items appear and the
actual correct use of such items.

Some of the items in POV are not covered as yet by KPM

I found it fun and easier to use than the direct hard coding of POV files.

I don't know of any books as yet or other resources directly aimed at KPM.

Regards Michael Cole.