Release shedule

CARVALHO Luis Passos luis.passos at enabler.com
Fri Sep 19 11:26:27 CEST 2003

I'll be working some time on the library this weekend. I'm afraid however,
I'll not be able to complete it in the time I have available.

It is functional but nowhere near the quality and stability of the rest of
kpovmodeler.
I still have a few random crashes bugging me, plus some missing
functionality I must add before I can call it a real object library.

So I'm afraid it will have to be for the following release of kpovmodeler.

Regards,
Luis