Release shedule

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Fri Sep 19 23:48:24 CEST 2003

Hi Luis!

On Friday, 19. September 2003 11:26, CARVALHO Luis Passos wrote:
> I'll be working some time on the library this weekend. I'm afraid however,
> I'll not be able to complete it in the time I have available.
>
> It is functional but nowhere near the quality and stability of the rest of
> kpovmodeler.
> I still have a few random crashes bugging me, plus some missing
> functionality I must add before I can call it a real object library.
>
> So I'm afraid it will have to be for the following release of kpovmodeler.

Ok, I will then remove the actions from the menus.
It doesn't make sense anyway to release KPovModeler with empty object
libraries.

Are there only the two menu entries in the library menu? Or are there some
secret hidden key sequences to open object libraries? :-)

Greetings, Andreas

 Andreas Zehender
 Master of Computer Science, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 http://www.azweb.de
 az at azweb.de | zehender at kde.org