Radiosity and Photons

az at azweb.de az at azweb.de
Thu Sep 4 18:41:06 CEST 2003

Hi!

> Cool. ( I started already in the hopes that this would be the way to do
> it :) )

One note: If you need to convert older scenes to a new format or if you
loose compatibility for the kpm format, increase the document version
format so you can handle conversions in the xml loading methods
(pmdocumentformat.h)

> Radiosity is done, just finishing up Photons for global settings. Then
just
> photons for objects/lights, and that bit will be ready.
>
> I've added Projected_through as well, and circular area lights now show
the
> grid. I also tidied up heightfieldroam (no compiler warnings) and its
> slightly more accurate.
>
> Andreas has got the diffs, probably checking them for obvious mistakes,
so I
> don't look like a complete idiot :)

Aii, you are too fast for me. I got your diffs this morning and will only
have time to commit them in the late evening. I fear I will have a number
of patches to apply when I come home :-)
Maybe you should get a cvs account...
That would make my job easier. I had no big objections again your code so
far.

> Its remarkably straight forward to add new stuff, you guys did a great
job of
> setting up the class structures.

Thanks :-)

Greetings,