Radiosity and Photons

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 16:08:16 CEST 2003

On Thursday 04 September 2003 2:22 pm, you wrote:
> I think that's better than removing the radiosity settings from the object,
> as you previously mentioned.
>
> Regards,
> Luis Carvalho

Cool. ( I started already in the hopes that this would be the way to do
it :) )

Radiosity is done, just finishing up Photons for global settings. Then just
photons for objects/lights, and that bit will be ready.

I've added Projected_through as well, and circular area lights now show the
grid. I also tidied up heightfieldroam (no compiler warnings) and its
slightly more accurate.

Andreas has got the diffs, probably checking them for obvious mistakes, so I
don't look like a complete idiot :)

Its remarkably straight forward to add new stuff, you guys did a great job of
setting up the class structures.

--
Leon Pennington

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents."
 Nathaniel Borenstein .