Compilation of the CVS version

CARVALHO Luis Passos luis.passos at enabler.com
Fri Nov 14 11:51:10 CET 2003

Hello!

You must install the package for autoconf-2.5x (can't remember what is the x).
However, autoconf-2.5x keeps 2.13 around for compatability purposes.

In order to use autoconf 2.5x you need to do the following:

export WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5=1 (or maybe WANTS_AUTOCONF_2_5=1)

then you can make -f Makefile.cvs; ./configure --prefix=/usr; make

Sorry for the lack of precision in my explanation but I don't have a Mandrake Linux nearby so I can't verify the details.

Hope this helps,
Luis Passos Carvalho