Compilation of the CVS version

olivier at linuxgraphic.org olivier at linuxgraphic.org
Fri Nov 14 11:13:55 CET 2003

Last post of the morning, I swear! ;o)

I finally decided to give a try to the CVS version because I can't wait the KDE
3.2 freeze. Alas, my distro is a Mandrake 9.1 and I don't have the good version
of autoconf (=>1.53 needed if I recall well) but I'm still at a older version.

I tried to install a newer package but I had a lot of troubles (?!?) and I
missed to install the newer version. Therefore, I can't compile the CVS
version... Any hints about how to compile anyway with my old autoconf version?

Or perhaps could someone send me a package/tarball/anything usable?

Cheers,
OlivS

(and yes, I'll stop right now flooding the list... ;o)