Interactive modelling

olivier at linuxgraphic.org olivier at linuxgraphic.org
Fri Nov 14 11:09:14 CET 2003

Hi again,

ok, you know I'm waiting for the openGl/Gouraud shading/whatsoever shaded
visualization of faces in the 3d view to enhance my modeling possibilities. I
know this is on the top of the todo list.

A could feature to add to kpm is also the possibility to rotate the view point
of any existing 3d view (but not the camera view, of course) by a tabulated
value along one of the main axis. This is something done in Blender (and some
other 3d packages I guess, but I don't know much in the realm of commercial
packages), and it helps a lot to interprete correctly the results of modelling
without having to render from many viewpoints before guessing if the result is
fine enough.

Rotated view and Gouraud-shaded faces: awe...

Cheers,
OlivS