POV 3.5 Objects

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Sat Aug 30 08:39:48 CEST 2003

Hi!

On Saturday, 30. August 2003 03:20, Leon Pennington wrote:
> I think I can get this stuff added within say a week, would that be OK?

Yes, that will be great.

I will focus on the isosurface, sphere sweep and textures.

> So I should add the stuff to the 3.1 Serialisation and Format? and then
> there'll be a sepration after the next release?

It's good that you ask.
Please don't touch the povray31serialization methods, but create a new file
"pmpovray35serialization.*" and put all new and changed serialization methods
there. There will be only one format in the next release, but that will make
it easy to split it up to separate plugins later.

Andreas
 Andreas Zehender
 Master of Computer Science, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 http://www.azweb.de
 az at azweb.de | zehender at kde.org