SOR

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 00:00:30 +0200

On Monday 30 September 2002 21:47, Andreas Zehender wrote:

> Next on my road map is the mesh object. I still don't have a good
> idea how to handle the great complexity of meshes in the wire frame
> views.

Maybe it's best to limit the support to importing meshes in some basic=20
formats first. The possibility to arrange and texture existing mesh=20
models in the 3D views would be a great enhancement.

And you should add an option to limit the display to every n-th triangle=20
or to simplify the wireframe representation in some other ways. I guess=20
that code could be reused in a more detailed heightfield view ;-)

Ciao,
=09Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch
--=20
"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?"
  -- Gaff in "Blade Runner"