SOR

Tarax kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:12:17 +0200

Le Mardi 1 Octobre 2002 08:31, Andreas Zehender a =E9crit :
> Hi!
>
> On Tuesday 01 October 2002 00:38, Tarax wrote:
> > Le Lundi 30 Septembre 2002 21:47, Andreas Zehender a =E9crit :
> > > What do you mean by advanced snaping options?
> >
> > I mean a complete set of options allowing to choose where the points =
will
> > hang wether on the grid or on the other objects (vertex, edge, middle
> > edge, perpendicular, face, center face, tangent, ...). It's a functio=
> > that really improve modeling precision, wich is very interesting if y=
ou
> > plan to work at "growing" scales, it avoids texture pbs, ...
>
> Cool idea.
> This requires some kind of bounding box/sphere for objects and some sna=
pTo
> methods for each object. The wire frames are only approximated and can'=
t be
> used.

 I beleive you ! ;-) Anyway, this feature is a must have if you want to h=
ave people=20
using KPovModeler for technical purpose.

=2E..
> > PS:  have you ever considered 'sourceforging', & if you did... why di=
dn't
> > you ?!!
>
> Why should I? We have a CVS server, a homepage and a mailing list.
> The application was announced on dot.kde.com, it is listed on apps.kde.=
com
> and the povray modeler page. I think we have enough publicity.
>
> Andreas

Clear !!

Ci vediamo
Jeremie
--=20
Future Is Free, Fight Against Bill & Friends
Linux User # 274160
MandrakeClub Member