Landscape experiment with kpm

Tarax kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:56:21 +0100

Le Jeudi 7 Novembre 2002 07:13, Andreas Zehender a =E9crit :
> Hi!
>
> On Thursday 07 November 2002 02:16, Tarax wrote:
> > Nice work once again !
> > Qu'est-ce que je fou moi... je px causer fran=E7ais l=E0 ! ;))
> > Donc si tu veux, je me ferrai un plaisir de voir ce qu'on p faire pr =
ton
> > pb de compil avec les gars de #mandrakefr et #plf (irc.openprojects.o=
rg)
> > si tu veux bien me fournir ton rapport d'erreur. La mandrake se doit
> > d'avoir son Terraform en rpm ;-) au moins pr la 9.1 !
> > Quels sont vos projets au sujet de kpovmodeler et de moonlight sur
> > linuxgraphic ? pr=E9voyez vous des sections sp=E9ciales leurs =E9tat =
consacr=E9es
> > ?
>
> Please write in english here.
> Well, babelfish was my friend to guess the meaning :-)

Oups,

Sorry all non french speaking folks, wanted to private mail Olivier :$=20
Sleeping 3h30 is definitely not enough :| And actually, Olivier, forget m=
y=20
question about moonlight, must have had really lost my brain :@

> Google already found the tutorials on linuxgraphic, but there are no di=
rect
> links on the main page.
>
> I hope there will be a terraform like plugin for KPovModeler some time
> (when the plugin framework is finished finally).

Yeah ! that would be a great plugin ;-)

> And you could use fractint to generate very nice height maps.
>
> Andreas

Sorry again
Best regards=20

J=E9r=E9mie
--=20
Future Is Free, Fight Against Bill & Friends
http://www.arkitekts.org
Linux User # 274160
Linux Boxes #157052, 157053, 157054
MandrakeClub Member