Landscape experiment with kpm

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:13:22 +0100

Hi!

On Thursday 07 November 2002 02:16, Tarax wrote:
> Nice work once again !
> Qu'est-ce que je fou moi... je px causer fran=E7ais l=E0 ! ;))
> Donc si tu veux, je me ferrai un plaisir de voir ce qu'on p faire pr ton =
pb
> de compil avec les gars de #mandrakefr et #plf (irc.openprojects.org) si =
tu
> veux bien me fournir ton rapport d'erreur. La mandrake se doit d'avoir son
> Terraform en rpm ;-) au moins pr la 9.1 !
> Quels sont vos projets au sujet de kpovmodeler et de moonlight sur
> linuxgraphic ? pr=E9voyez vous des sections sp=E9ciales leurs =E9tat cons=
acr=E9es ?

Please write in english here.
Well, babelfish was my friend to guess the meaning :-)

Google already found the tutorials on linuxgraphic, but there are no direct=
=20
links on the main page.

I hope there will be a terraform like plugin for KPovModeler some time (whe=
n=20
the plugin framework is finished finally).

And you could use fractint to generate very nice height maps.

Andreas

=2D-=20
 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science