Feature Request #3: automatic light altitude

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:44:25 +0100

On Monday 04 November 2002 21:12, Olivier Saraja wrote:

> And what about coding a Sun-type light object? Basicly, it'd be a
> point light whose altitude and position around the scene, and also
> "warmness" of the color changes with the time of the day... I think
> such features exists in most terrain generators, but also in
> modelers/renderers such as Creative Studio and many others...

Sounds like a good feature for a plugin to me.

Ciao,
=09Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch
--=20
"UNIX is like Lego - you can build anything with it.
 Windows NT is like Duplo, it looks nice, but for all practical
 purposes, it is f*cking useless!"     -J.W.