Landscape experiment with kpm

Olivier Saraja kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:12:32 +0100

Hi,

I'm playing for a few days with kpovmodeler, to which I'm becoming, day after
day, fundamentally addict ;o)
Here's my latest (uncomplete) experiment: I used Gimp to create the Height
Map, and kpovmodeler for all the remaining:

http://membres.lycos.fr/saraja/kpovmodeler/desert1.png

I hope you'll find the result interesting... This is a Sun Eclipse over a
desert... The scene is incomplete, as I'm currently working on a few elements
to give it more life likeness. I think I'll need some help with the Medias...
Has anyone played with them, so far away?

I couldn't compile Terraform 0.9 on my Mandrake 9.0, so I can't compare my
picture to the work that could be done with this software. If anyone has any
experience with this soft, I'll be glad to hear about any feedback.

--
Cheers,
Olivier Saraja