Switch to Qt-3/KDE3

CARVALHO Luis Passos kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:48:27 -0000

Yes, I already fixed that on my version of the code.

I was a bit too strict on canInsert(). I'm loosening it up a bit :)

By the way, we should add a field to the scene tag indicating the version of
kpovmodeler that saved the file.
If we need to change the format/include new tags later on, it will be easier
to handle diferent formats of the file.

By the way, does kpovmodeler already compile on KDE3?
I've been busy so I still don't have kde 3 working on my PC. If kpovmodeler
compiles in both systems, we can keep it that way.
Not many things should break right?

Regards,
Luis