[kplato] Charts

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Mon Apr 28 14:44:19 CEST 2008

On Monday 28. April 2008 14:06:23 Inge Wallin wrote:
> An idea:
>
> How difficult would it be to create a QWidget that can embed any flake
> shape (say KoFlakeShapeWidget). The widget would resize the shape when it
> is resized itself, and do other housekeeping too.  Along with this, a
> KoFlakeToolWidget could be created to embed the appropriate tool.

That would be called a canvas, wouldn't it? :)

If we were to add such a thing I'm thinking it will eventually grow out to be
a full canvas which makes me think that maybe you want to have a simple API
build on top of the KoPageApp library instead. One that makes it easier to
have 1 shape but still allows all the features on the KoPageApp.

--
Thomas Zander