[kplato] Charts

Frédéric Lambert konkistadorr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:45:13 CEST 2008

I've news since yesterday evenings.

I tried to implement only the shapes i needed into Kplato ( ChartShape and
Axis).
Then, i had a lot of link problems when I had bypass the KPart to use only
the ChartShape.h into KPlato.

In my opinion, i will import the KPart KChart which will allow me to have
both shapes.
The KPart is only a container which has the shapes I want, it has been
created to this use.
( Export module for other applications).

I will try to implement this tonight if i found the time.

Thanks for your time.

I'll give you some neews ASAP.