[kplato] MS Project XML Import

Gaël de Chalendar Gael.de-Chalendar at cea.fr
Fri Sep 8 10:19:54 CEST 2006

Le jeudi 7 septembre 2006 13:12, Tom Weichmann a écrit :
> Gnome project offers an import of MS Project XML so I looked for a way to
Interesting. I didn't know. I tried to export a ganttproject file to MS
Project XML (mspdi) and import it in Planner 0.13 but it did not work. I
retried with a "one task" project and it worked.

I downloaded the planner source to look at their converter: it's just a xlst
as I was suggesting. It is GPL so it could be reused to produce a mspdi =>
kplato XML converter. I have no much time currently but if nobody tried that
in a few weeks, I could give it a try then.

Regards,

Gaël
--
Gael de Chalendar