[kplato] Fwd: RE: license and patent issues with PMXML

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Mon Nov 8 22:39:04 CET 2004

On Monday 08 November 2004 19:39, Mark Tombs wrote:
> On Monday 08 November 2004 17.15, ian_d_stewart at bankone.com wrote:
[...]

I'm not very familiar with any project management software (ok, a
little bit of Mr. Project with 0.9 version, but nothing serious). So
I'm also not very familiar with requirements to file formats. But
reading the posts here it seems to me that the format is somewhat a
bit restricted.

I see 2 possible solutions to this (or 3):

a) contact these people to improve PMXML

b) create own (OASIS??) standard or find another standard we can use

c) stick to what we have now

Regards,
Raphael

--