[kplato] Duration less than a day? (was: request)

Claus Agerskov ca at chbs.dk
Fri Nov 5 13:53:33 CET 2004

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Brad Hards wrote:

> I'd like to use the PMBOK glossary (can be downloaded, but requires some
> click-through) - google is your friend.
>
> That explains effort and duration, ETC, and lots more.

The problem is, that you can't use it when writing Free Software because
of the license for PMBOK:

  1. Grant of License: PMI grants to User the right to view or download
  the excerpts from the PMBOK® Guide from the PMI web site solely for the
  private, non-commercial use of the User.

--
De herligste hilsner     _/
                      __/ | +           Jeg  vil  leve i en verden,  hvor