[KPLATO] - How to compile it?

Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL spierrel at freesurf.fr
Thu Nov 4 12:12:56 CET 2004

Hi everybody,

As sad a few days ago, I am trying to make a -cvs deb of kplato and to test it
and debug as much as possible. However, I feel really dumb this time. Each
time I try to compile the CVS, my compilation goes wrong.

Someone can describe me, precisely, how does he compiles the project? From the
CVS to the binary. I use cervisia on my own account upon a Debian Unstable
and usually I compile quite everything without problems.

Once I got your way to compile, I will send you the debug result if I still
can go out of this mess. Anyway,

Regards,

Sidoine
--
Tel: 04 76 21 23 13 / 06 71 01 97 76 / 01 40 38 88 65